Sunday, August 2, 2009

AN INTRODUCTION

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

I want to give a little background so you will have a better idea of who I am and what this blog is about.

Ever since I can remember, I have always been interested in all things paranormal. I have experienced things in my life that can only be described as PARANORMAL. There are many non-believers out there, and I am cool with that. I am not here to push my beliefs on anyone, that is not what I am about. I do, however, love to share stories about the paranormal to whoever is willing to listen. :)

I have been fortunate enough to visit some haunted hotspots across the US. I have been to places like Winchester Mansion in San Jose California, as well as local haunted hot spots in my home town. I have also captured some interesting pictures (a full bodied apparition, unexplainable phenomenon [it could have been a bug...but it is still freaky none the less], and orbs.) I plan on posting those photos in a future blog, and you can tell me what you think.

I will also post stories that have sparked my interest, and hopefully will spark yours, too.

I enjoy feedback, so please share your thoughts with me. And I do hope you will enjoy the stories I post here. Please feel free to subscribe and if you subscribe, I will also subscribe to your blog. I am new to Blogger, and I am looking forward to making new friends who share my passion for the paranormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment